Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Diet!!


Well, it's official. I am tired of being fat and it is time I do something about it.

My sister Melissa and I started a new diet together on Saturday June 7th. Hopefully things go well and we both lose weight.

I weigh .......... a lot, lol. Did you seriously think I was going to tell the world how much I weigh?

So anyways, we are going to try to lose 10% of our total weight in a month, shouldn't be to hard to do. I do LOVE my fried food however, I am going to need strength and a lot of will-power.

I am going to do this and it is going to work and I am going to lose weight.

I have also started exercising and toning as well. I am really dedicated to doing this. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life.

Here is a starting out picture so you can keep track of the weight loss with me if you would like :)

I will update every week on how much I lost. And who knows, maybe one day I will tell you what I did weigh.....................................................................................................................MAYBE!

Wish me luck!

Sensibly Smooth

No comments: