Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Blogging message

So here goes my "official" first blog. I got the idea from a girl at work and hers is SO inspirational, I thought I would try it.
(Thanks Cim)



So I am not really sure how to get started but here goes. A lot of things have been going through my head lately and I wish I had the courage to just "go" with some of them.

I am somewhat satisfied where I am at this point in my life, but mainly not so much. I want to have a "career", and not so much a job. I want a family, a house, a reliable car. You know the "dream" life.

I know one of these days I am going to turn back and think "WOW, I missed it". I realize that I am going to wish these days hadn't gone by so fast and I have had some good times, but call me a little ungrateful if you will, but I want more.

I guess I shouldn't rush things and enjoy my life rather than wishing that it go faster, or change, or get better. After all, I do have my freedom and the option to make choices and mistakes, mostly without judgment, which plenty of other people are not fortunate enough to have.

So I guess I will put on my "happy face", grin and bare it and enjoy life as it comes! It could be worse.

1 comment:

Cim* said...

Oh, I love that your blog is pink! I think you're off to a great start. As for the wanting more in life, I don't think that sounds ungrateful at all. I think that it's the longing for something greater that motivates us to progress and improve. As long as we recognize the blessings we DO have along the way and remember what is ultimately most important, we'll be happy. Keep pushing toward the dream, but don't forget to enjoy the journey along the way:)